Organization and Resources
PERMANENT as a concept has information organized in systematic formats, as well as assets, including the following:
- The main introductory text content on this website (compiled from 1983 to date, with conversion to HTML in 1996 before further expansion)
- The PERMANENT Publications database of mainly professional technical papers and reports, which was started in 1985 and continually updated to date. This is an online computerized database.
- The PERMANENT library of paper publications. Many professional publications before the year 2000, as well as some after the year 2000, exist only on paper. This complements the above electronic database.
- The PERMANENT database of people and organizations
- The nonprofit 501(c)3 Permanent Space Development Foundation, Inc. (PSDF) since 2009
- The PERMANENT book, though it is now outdated (published in 1998)
- The permanent.com domain name (since 1996)
- The PERMANENT trademark, registered in 1987
- The key PERMANENT personnel, with professional experience in the space program going back to 1985
The careful organization of information is very important for longterm efficiency and maximum usefulness to a group of collaborators and colleagues.
PERMANENT.com > PERMANENT: Who, What, How > Organization and Resources
Reasons to do something yourself:
- It will help save life on our special planet -- be part of the solution in your generation.
- It will create and secure a better future for your children and grandchildren.
- It could be an interesting, cool, and a fun adventure for your life!
You can join us and volunteer to help out,
... or ...
If you're short on time, you can just donate:
The Permanent Space Development Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
If you would like to make a quick donation to our humanistic cause,
then please click on one of the buttons below (which go to PayPal).
... or by cryptocurrency (which is NOT tax deductible), you can donate into any of these wallets:
... or ...
Suggest this website to other people and organizations.
To get updates on PERMANENT (occasional, not frequent), get on our mailing list.
For general or specific e-mail regarding PERMANENT, please use our Feedback page.
Leave information about yourself in our people, companies, and organizations database.
If you are interested in hiring our expertise, anywhere in the world, please contact us.
We have people in the USA and Thailand, and can travel or consult by internet.
You can call anytime, 24/7, at +66-8-1135-7977
Text by Mark Prado, Copyright © 1983-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Many website artistic design elements by Sam Fraser, Copyright © 1999-2018, All Rights Reserved.
Except where specifically stated otherwise,
Copyright © 1983-2018 by Mark Evan Prado, All Rights Reserved
P rojects to E mploy R esources of the M oon and
A steroids N ear E arth in the N ear T erm
please see our
For PCs, this righthand
side has a floating menu,
but if your tablet
or your PCs web browser
do not run
then you must
-- navigate --
using the Site Map above.