Donate to the Publications Database
Another section covers the PERMANENT Publications Database.
If you donate some time and effort to the publications database, you will also build up your own knowledge of space resources.
Alternatively, you could just donate some money, which would help us pay for programming improvements as well as purchasing paper copies of publications which are not available online.
We are very open to collaboration and sharing with other companies and organizations.
A typical volunteer would choose a category, or a set of related categories, to take responsibility for.
- Reviewing individual publications, then updating the database record for each.
- Add any useful comments to the Comments section below the record for each publication.
- Edit the summary if appropriate. (Many just quoted the author's abstract. Maybe add a reduced summary at the top.)
- Fill in some missing database fields, and correct any others which are wrong or lacking.
- Suggest any more existing Categories which the publication should be cross-referenced to (see Categories Notes).
- Suggest any additional Categories which we should add to our categorization tree (subcategories within your category, or outside ones).
- Edit each category description. Help refine one's category area.
- Note any additional publications in the References section of each paper, for possibly finding and adding to the database.
- Reviewing the categorization tree, and suggesting any additions or changes.
- Searching for missing publications which are relevant. (Many are references cited within publications already in our database.)
- Enter the reference into the database.
- Search the web for the title. If a digital copy can be found, add a link to it. Also, download it and add it to our LAN library.
- Research the authors of publications. Contact them.
- Request a copy of any missing publications.
- Request their CV and details on their interests and that of their company, for putting into the People and Organizations Database.
- Inform them about our project in case they wish to participate.
If this is something you would like to do, then please follow these steps:
PERMANENT.com > Please DONATE or Contribute > Publications database
Reasons to do something yourself:
- It will help save life on our special planet -- be part of the solution in your generation.
- It will create and secure a better future for your children and grandchildren.
- It could be an interesting, cool, and a fun adventure for your life!
You can join us and volunteer to help out,
... or ...
If you're short on time, you can just donate:
The Permanent Space Development Foundation, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
If you would like to make a quick donation to our humanistic cause,
then please click on one of the buttons below (which go to PayPal).
... or by cryptocurrency (which is NOT tax deductible), you can donate into any of these wallets:
... or ...
Suggest this website to other people and organizations.
To get updates on PERMANENT (occasional, not frequent), get on our mailing list.
For general or specific e-mail regarding PERMANENT, please use our Feedback page.
Leave information about yourself in our people, companies, and organizations database.
If you are interested in hiring our expertise, anywhere in the world, please contact us.
We have people in the USA and Thailand, and can travel or consult by internet.
You can call anytime, 24/7, at +66-8-1135-7977
Text by Mark Prado, Copyright © 1983-2019, All Rights Reserved.
Many website artistic design elements by Sam Fraser, Copyright © 1999-2019, All Rights Reserved.
Except where specifically stated otherwise,
Copyright © 1983-2019 by Mark Evan Prado, All Rights Reserved
P rojects to E mploy R esources of the M oon and
A steroids N ear E arth in the N ear T erm
please see our
For PCs, this righthand
side has a floating menu,
but if your tablet
or your PCs web browser
do not run
then you must
-- navigate --
using the Site Map above.